Gift In Your Will
“To pay [the sum of $_____ OR _____% of my estate] to the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Vancouver (#11884 9470 RR0004) to be used as determined by the Archbishop of Vancouver.”
If the gift is for a specific parish or ministry, please use:
“To pay [the sum of $_____ OR _____% of my estate] to the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Vancouver (#11884 9470 RR0004) for the benefit of [name of Parish, City or ministry].
If, in the opinion of the Archdiocese of Vancouver, it should become impossible, inadvisable, or impractical to use this gift for the specified purpose(s), then the Archdiocese may use the gift to the best advantage of the Archdiocese, keeping in mind the original wishes of the donor.”
The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Vancouver is a corporation sole, incorporated in BC in 1908, as the entity that represents the Catholic Church in the geographical area designated as the Archdiocese of Vancouver.
Charity Name: Roman Catholic Archbishop of Vancouver
Charitable Registration No.: 11884 9470 RR0004
Address: 4885 Saint John Paul II Way, Vancouver, BC V5Z 0G3
If you would like to learn more about wills and estate planning, we would be pleased to help. We can answer your questions about general estate planning and provide additional information on different ministries or areas needing support at the Archdiocese of Vancouver. Please contact us.
Benefits of leaving a Gift in Your Will
- A gift in your will costs nothing now yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for the church, your parish, or your favourite ministry in the future.
- A gift in your will will not take away from what you plan to leave for your loved ones.
- Your estate receives a donation receipt for the value of your estate gift, which can substantially reduce or even eliminate taxes on your estate.
- You can choose to make changes to your will at any time.
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- We can ensure that we at the Archdiocese fully understand your gift intentions and can most effectively implement your wishes.
- We would like to recognize your contribution and welcome you to the Catholic Legacy Society, if desired.