The mission of the Development Office is to connect caring donors to ministries, organizations, communities and individuals in need within the Archdiocese of Vancouver.
As a central resource, the Development Office ensures that fundraising activities are organized professionally and that donated funds are used properly. Development team members are fund-raising professionals who embrace Catholic values of faith, excellence, service, virtue and family.
In accordance with the priorities of our Archbishop, we raise funds to:
- Enrich parish life
- Help men and women answer to the call to vocations
- Ensure our pastors, brothers and sisters are well formed in their vocation
- Care for our retiring priests
- Form the minds, hearts and souls of children in our Catholic schools
- Provide shelter, food and emergency care for those who are vulnerable
- Strengthen marriages and families
- Advance lifelong faith formation
- Promote a culture of life
- Nourish souls